Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad Mommy Alert!

How is it that little kids want to play outside barefoot, without coats, when it is 24 deg. F? I think the fact that the sun is out is deceiving. I figure they'll come in when they're cold...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So you're one of the moms that drive me crazy...my kids are always like "so and so doesn't have a coat on!" I'm freakish about coats just because my mom always was with us but I notice that it's the kids like yours who run barefoot in the cold who never get sick.

Cami said...

So I am learning from your blog that you live in Idaho now. Now that I think about it, didn't you move before we did? Anyhow, my boys never wear coats! It drives me crazy, but they insist that they aren't cold. I always have their coats with us just in case. Sometimes I feel like a bad mom because I will be all bundled up and the kids will be wearing just their clothes...other people probably think I'm neglecting them...nope, just letting them choose...good or bad.